2021 Equine Affaire in Ohio FREE "Virtual Event"
The virtual Equine Affaire will be FREE for all viewers and will be presented as a digital event program –your traditional event guide for everything at Equine Affaire, including all that you’re accustomed to finding in the print format plus much, much more! From shopping guides and enhanced advertising to on-demand educational presentations, interviews with clinicians and performers, fun competition and other interactive event highlights you won’t want to miss the virtual Equine Affaire this spring!
Virtual Event Features:
- Shopping: Shop by exhibitor name or product type and take advantage of special promo codes and discounts with select retailers, and shop the new online Equine Affaire Store!
- Educational Presentations: On-demand educational presentations with renowned clinicians. See the fantastic lineup.
- Exclusive Interviews with Presenters and Performers: Go behind the scenes with popular presenters and performers and learn something new!
- Virtual Versatile Horse & Rider Competition, sponsored by Nutrena: Watch the top riders performances and tune in for the results on Friday, April 9.
- “Don’t Worry…Be Horsey” Video Contest – Submit your video and vote for your favorite video!
- Breeds and Associations – Learn about a variety of breeds, their affiliated associations, plus a highlight on the “fan favorite” breed
- Mustang TIP Challenge – Watch coverage from the Mustang TIP Challenge on Saturday, April 10 and Sunday, April 11.
- A Horse for Heroes – Learn about this unique program.
- And much more!
For more info about purchasing tickets to Equine Affaire, please contact: