Admission Tickets to Equine Affaire and the Fantasia
- Adult Single-day Ticket $15
- Adult Four-day Ticket (Thurs-Sun) $50
- Child (Age 7-10) Single-day Ticket $8
- Child (Age 6 & under) Free
General admission to Equine Affaire includes all clinics, seminars, and demonstrations and admission to the Versatile Horse & Rider Competition. Adult admission also includes a free souvenir program (while supplies last). All sessions are “open admission” no registration is required.
how to purchase general admission TICKETS
- Online: (December 3-March 24)
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (December 4-March 24)
- Mail: Complete Order Form, print and mail to: 2720 State Route 56 SW, London, OH 43140 (December 4-March 24)
- On site: Daily and four-day tickets will be sold at the entrance gates of the Ohio Expo Center beginning at 8:30am on each event day. You may purchase tickets for all event days on the first day of arrival at Equine Affaire. Ticket sales are “cash only” at the event.
THE FANTASIA SHOW
A separate ticket is required for admission to “Fantasia,” Equine Affaire’s signature musical celebration of the horse.
This special equine musical review will feature a star-studded lineup of professional equestrian performers and exceptional horses choreographed to a wide variety of musical styles. The 2019 Fantasia promises to be an evening of entertainment you won’t want to miss!
- Dates: Thurs. April 11 | Fri. April 12 | Sat. April 13
- Location: Coliseum at the Ohio Expo Center
- Time: Show begins at 7:30pm; doors open for seating at 6:45pm
- Ticket prices: $14, $18, $22, or $25 (plus a $2.75 shipping/processing fee per ticket)
HOW to purchase Fantasia tickets
- Online: Order Fantasia tickets (December 3 beginning at 9:00am through April 8 at 6:00pm)
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (December 3-April 8)
- On site: Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the Information Booth in the Bricker Building beginning at 9:00am on Thursday, April 11. (Sorry, phone and online sales are not available during the event.)
Note: Tickets purchased December 3 – 11:55pm March 24 will be mailed prior to the event. Tickets purchased March 25 – April 8 will be held for will-call pick up at the coliseum box office on the night of the performance for which the tickets are purchased.
Club, organization, and association discounts are available for Thursday night’s Fantasia!
Groups purchasing 10 or more Fantasia tickets for the show on Thursday, April 11 may take advantage of a 30% discount on tickets ordered online by April 10th! Discounts will automatically be calculated at check out for quantities of ten tickets or more.
SCHOLASTIC and Youth Clubs or organizations such as IEA, IHSA, IDA, 4-H, Pony Club, etc are eligible for discounts to Thursday night’s Fantasia!
if you are a member of a scholastic or youth club or organization, take advantage of a 40% discount to thursday night’s Fantasia show. to place an order and receive the discount, scholastic and youth clubs or organizations must call Equine affaire at (740) 845-0085. discount is not applicable to online sales.
Special seating for those who have disabilities is available. Call (740) 845-0085 to reserve handicapped seating.
Click here for a seating chart of the coliseum.
During the event, the show office may be reached at (614) 291-9112.
Please note: There are no refunds on the purchase of tickets to Equine Affaire or the Fantasia. Admission to any Equine Affaire event is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission or removal from the facility at management’s discretion upon refund of the ticket purchase price.
For more info about purchasing tickets to Equine Affaire, please contact: