Admission Tickets to Equine Affaire and the Fantasia
ADVANCE General Admission:
- Adult Single-day Ticket $16
- Adult Four-day Ticket (Thurs-Sun) $52
- Child (Age 7-10) Single-day Ticket $10
- Child (Age 6 & under) Free
(plus a $1.25 processing fee per ticket and 5% Columbus ticket tax)
General admission to Equine Affaire includes all clinics, seminars, and demonstrations and admission to the Versatile Horse & Rider Competition. Adult admission also includes a free souvenir program (while supplies last). All sessions are “open admission” no registration is required.
how to purchase general admission TICKETS
(Beginning December 7 at 9:00am EST)
- On Site at the Gate: Tickets will be available for sale at the gate; however, we strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance through the contactless online ordering system. Gate sales are CASH ONLY. Ticket prices at the gate include the 5% Columbus ticket tax and are $18 single-day adult, $55 four-day adult, and $12 single-day child.
THE FANTASIA SHOW
A separate ticket is required for admission to “Fantasia,” Equine Affaire’s signature musical celebration of the horse.
This special equine musical review will feature a star-studded lineup of professional equestrian performers and exceptional horses choreographed to a wide variety of musical styles. The Fantasia promises to be an evening of entertainment you won’t want to miss!
- Dates: Thurs. April 13 | Fri. April 14 | Sat. April 15
- Location: Coliseum at the Ohio Expo Center
- Time: Show begins at 7:30pm; doors open for seating at 6:45pm
- Ticket prices: $14, $18, $22, or $25 (plus a $2.75 processing fee per ticket and 5% Columbus ticket tax)
HOW to purchase Fantasia tickets
- Online: (Beginning December 7 at 9:00am)
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (Beginning December 7 at 9:00am)
If you arrive 6:30pm or later you do not need to purchase general admission in addition to your Fantasia ticket. If you arrive prior to 6:30pm you will need to purchase general admission.
Club, organization, and association discounts are available for Thursday night’s Fantasia!
Groups purchasing 10 or more Fantasia tickets for the show on Thursday, April 13 may take advantage of a 30% discount on tickets ordered online! Discounts will automatically be calculated at check out for quantities of ten tickets or more.
Special seating for those who have disabilities is available. Call (740) 845-0085 to reserve handicapped seating.
Click Here for a seating chart of the coliseum.
Please note: There are no refunds on the purchase of tickets to Equine Affaire or the Fantasia. Admission to any Equine Affaire event is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission or removal from the facility at management’s discretion upon refund of the ticket purchase price.
For more info about purchasing tickets to Equine Affaire, please contact: