Exhibiting at Equine Affaire®
Thank you for visiting the Equine Affaire Breed Pavilion Exhibitor Forms platform for the 2023 Ohio event. The following links will provide you with access to materials and important information to help you prepare for the event:
Breed Pavilion Exhibitors:
- Breed Pavillion Exhibitor Calendar: Important deadlines
- Breed Pavilion Badge Order Form
- Electric Order Form
- Telephone Line Order Form
- Event Program Advertising: Breed Pavilion exhibitors receipt a complimentary ¼ page black and white ad in the event program if your contract and deposit were received by September 30, 2022. Copy deadline January 31, 2023. Contact Allison Rehnborg for more details.
- Exhibiting Horses in Stalls in the Breed Pavilion
- Horse Rotation Protocol and Schedule
- Breed Presentations Opportunities Summary
- Health & Safety Protocols
- Rules & Regulations
- Fire Marshal Regulations
- Exhibitor Guide:
This comprehensive and concise guide will provide you with the information you need to prepare pre-event for your participation, move into the event, and participate as an exhibitor during the event. The guide is organized according to the “order” in which you are likely to need the information provided. For your added convenience, an index by topic is also included. Please know that we are counting on you to review the Equine Affaire Exhibitor’s Guide. The booklet provides you with information that you need and want to know as an exhibitor and important information about Equine Affaire policies and procedures that we need you to be aware of. We trust you will find it to be useful and appreciate your cooperation in reviewing it.
- Bringing Horses to Equine Affaire
- Accessing the Facility and Camping: Important information for arriving at the event and/or camping at the Eastern States Exposition
- Overview Map
- Making the Most of Your Investment: A tip sheet to assist you in making your participation as successful as possible.
For more information about the Breed Pavilion, please contact:
Horse Exhibits Coordinatoremail Jessica Anderson
(740) 845-0085 ext. 112
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST