Thank you for visiting the Equine Affaire Breed Pavilion Exhibitor Forms platform for the 2022 Massachusetts event. The following links will provide you with access to materials and important information to help you prepare for the event:
Breed Pavilion Exhibitors:
- Breed Pavilion Exhibitor Calendar: Important deadlines
- Breed Pavilion Badge Order Form
- Electric Order Form
- Telephone Line Order Form
- Event Program Advertising: Breed Pavilion exhibitors receipt a complimentary ¼ page black and white ad in the event program if your contract and deposit were received by July 19, 2022. Copy deadline August 27th. Contact Allison Rehnborg for more details.
- Exhibiting Horses in Stalls in the Breed Pavilion
- Horse Rotation Protocol and Schedule
- Breed Presentations Opportunities Summary
- Health & Safety Protocols
- Rules & Regulations
- Fire Marshal Regulations
- Exhibitor Guide:
This comprehensive and concise guide will provide you with the information you need to prepare pre-event for your participation, move into the event, and participate as an exhibitor during the event. The guide is organized according to the “order” in which you are likely to need the information provided. For your added convenience, an index by topic is also included. Please know that we are counting on you to review the Equine Affaire Exhibitor’s Guide. The booklet provides you with information that you need and want to know as an exhibitor and important information about Equine Affaire policies and procedures that we need you to be aware of. We trust you will find it to be useful and appreciate your cooperation in reviewing it.
- Bringing Horses to Equine Affaire
- Accessing the Facility and Camping: Important information for arriving at the event and/or camping at the Eastern States Exposition
- Overview Map
- Making the Most of Your Investment A tip sheet to assist you in making your participation as successful as possible.
For more information about selling your horse at Equine Affaire, please contact: