Participating in a Breed Demo at Equine Affaire®
Thank you for visiting the Equine Affaire Breed Demo Participant Forms platform for the 2023 Massachusetts event. The following links will provide you with access to materials and important information to help you prepare for the event:
Breed Demo Participants:
- Stall Reservation Form Packet, due by October 9th, includes:
- Stall Reservation Form: If your completed documents are not received by October 10th, the envelope containing your admission tickets and documents with important information about accessing and participating in Equine Affaire might not arrive prior to your departure for the event! If your association has an exhibit stall in the Breed Pavilion, it will also have access to a stall in the Private Stabling area throughout the event. If you wish to have your stall next to your association’s stall, please complete the “Stable me next to” question on the Stall Reservation Form.
- Rules & Regulations Pertaining to Bringing Horses to Equine Affaire: This form should be completed by the owner; it may be completed by an agent of the owner, if an agent is bringing one or more horse(s) to Equine Affaire on behalf of an owner.
- Statement of Responsibility & Hold Harmless Agreement: This form must be completed and signed by either the owner or an agent of the owner (e.g. trainer) of any horse that is brought to Equine Affaire.
- Waiver and Release from Liability Form: Any person who is listed on or signs a Statement of Responsibility & Hold Harmless Agreement must also complete a Waiver and Release of Liability form. An adult must sign for any minor.
- Eastern States Exposition Waiver: One waiver to be completed per horse.
- COVID-19 Waiver: Anyone bringing a horse must complete this waiver.
- Waiver and Release from Liability Form: (for extra people who will be with you): Any person who is listed on or signs a Statement of Responsibility & Hold Harmless Agreement must also complete a Waiver and Release of Liability form. An adult must sign for any minor.
- Youth Rider Application: This application must be completed and submitted by the parent or legal guardian of any rider under the age of 18 who would like to ride in a breed demo at Equine Affaire. To ensure the safety of youth riders at Equine Affaire, the management of Equine Affaire reserves the right to review the information provided on the Youth Rider Application and either approve or reject participation by a youth rider in a breed demo. This application must be received by October 2nd.
- Bringing Horses to Equine Affaire
For more information about selling your horse at Equine Affaire, please contact: