Tickets to Equine Affaire and the Fantasia
Tickets to the 2022 Equine Affaire in Massachusetts go on sale July 6, 2022!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:
- Adult Single-day Ticket $18
- Adult Four-day Ticket (Thurs-Sun) $55
- Child (Age 7-10) Single-day Ticket $10
- Child (Age 6 & under) Free
(plus a $1.50 processing fee per ticket)
General admission to Equine Affaire includes all clinics, seminars, and demonstrations and admission to the trade show, specialty pavilions, and competitions. Adult admission also includes a free souvenir program (while supplies last). All sessions are “open admission,” no registration is required.
how to purchase general admission TICKETS
- Online: Advance general admission ticket sales begin July 6. Order here.
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (beginning July 6 at 9:00am)
- On site: Tickets will be available for sale at the gate (CASH ONLY); however, we strongly encourage you purchase your tickets in advance through the contactless online ordering system.
A separate ticket is required for admission to the “Fantasia,” Equine Affaire’s signature musical celebration of the horse.
This special equine musical review will feature a star-studded lineup of professional equestrian performers and exceptional horses choreographed to a wide variety of musical styles. The Fantasia promises to be an evening of entertainment you won’t want to miss! Learn more about the show.
- Dates: Thurs. November 10 | Fri. November 11 | Sat. November 12
- Location: Coliseum at the Eastern States Exposition
- Time: Show begins at 7:30pm; doors open for seating at 6:45pm
- Ticket prices: $14, $18, $20, or $25 (plus a $2.75 shipping/processing fee per ticket)
HOW to purchase Fantasia tickets
- Online: (Beginning July 6). Order here.
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (beginning July 6)
Special seating for those who have disabilities is available. Please call our office at (740) 845-0085 to reserve seating.
Note: If arriving after 6:30pm and only attending Fantasia, you are not required to purchase a general admission ticket. If you arrive prior to 6:30pm, you will be required to purchase an admission ticket to enter the grounds in addition to your Fantasia ticket.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Be sure to review our Health & Safety Guidelines which include masking, vaccination requirements, and other important health and safety protocols prior to attending Equine Affaire. Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other virally transmitted diseases exists in any public space or event. By attending Equine Affaire, you acknowledge this inherent risk by voluntarily entering the Eastern States Exposition facility and the Equine Affaire event.
Please note: There are no refunds on the purchase of tickets to Equine Affaire or the Fantasia. Admission to any Equine Affaire event is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission or removal from the facility at management’s discretion upon refund of the ticket purchase price.
For more info about tickets to Equine Affaire, please contact: