Tickets to Equine Affaire and the Fantasia
Equine affaire tickets go digital!
We are pleased to announce general admission and Fantasia tickets are now digital! All ticket types may be purchased online– all in one place with a single transaction. No more waiting for your tickets to arrive in the mail!
Electronic tickets will be emailed to you upon completion of your purchase and scanned upon arrival to the event. Electronic tickets may be simply scanned on your phone or presented as a printed paper copy. Should you need assistance with placing your order or to reserve handicap accessible Fantasia seating, please call (740) 845-0085.
Ticket sales begin july 10 at 9:00am!
- Adult Single-day Ticket $16
- Adult Four-day Ticket (Thurs-Sun) $50
- Child (Age 7-10) Single-day Ticket $8
- Child (Age 6 & under) Free
General admission to Equine Affaire includes access to all event features except the Fantasia evening show. Adult admission also includes a free souvenir program (while supplies last). All sessions are “open admission”; no registration is required. ($3 processing fee charged per order)
how to purchase general admission TICKETS
- Online: Advance general admission ticket sales begin July 10. Tickets may also be purchased on site upon arrival.
- On site: Daily tickets will be sold at the entrance gates of the Eastern States Exposition beginning at 8:30am on each event day. Ticket sales are “cash only” at the event. Four-day tickets are only available for purchase online.
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (beginning July 10)
A separate ticket is required for admission to the “Fantasia,” Equine Affaire’s signature musical celebration of the horse.
This special equine musical review will feature a star-studded lineup of professional equestrian performers and exceptional horses choreographed to a wide variety of musical styles. The 2018 Fantasia promises to be an evening of entertainment you won’t want to miss!
- Dates: Thurs. November 7 | Fri. November 8 | Sat. November 9
- Location: Coliseum at the Eastern States Exposition
- Time: Show begins at 7:30pm; doors open for seating at 6:45pm
- Ticket prices: $14, $18, $20, or $25 (plus a $2.75 shipping/processing fee per ticket)
HOW to purchase Fantasia tickets
- Online: (Beginning July 10)
- Phone: (Beginning July 10) (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (Sorry, phone sales are not available during the event.)
Club, organization, and association discounts are available for Thursday night’s Fantasia!
Groups purchasing 10 or more Fantasia tickets for the show on Thursday, November 7 may take advantage of a 30% discount on tickets ordered online by November 4! Discounts will automatically be calculated at check out for quantities of ten tickets or more.
Special seating for those who have disabilities is available. Please call our office at (740) 845-0085 to reserve seating.
Click here for a seating chart of the coliseum.
Please note: There are no refunds on the purchase of tickets to Equine Affaire or the Fantasia. Admission to any Equine Affaire event is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission or removal from the facility at management’s discretion upon refund of the ticket purchase price.
For more info about tickets to Equine Affaire, please contact: