Tickets to Equine Affaire and the Fantasia
2017 tickets will go on sale July 10th!
- Adult Single-day Ticket $16
- Adult Four-day Ticket (Thurs-Sun) $50
- Child (Age 7-10) Single-day Ticket $8
- Child (Age 6 & under) Free
General admission to Equine Affaire includes access to all event features except the Fantasia evening show. Adult admission also includes a free souvenir program (while supplies last). All sessions are “open admission”; no registration is required.
how to purchase general admission TICKETS
- Online: (July 10-October 22)
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (July 10-October 22)
- Mail: Complete Order Form and mail to: 2720 State Route 56 SW, London, OH 43140 (July 10-October 22)
- On site: Daily and four-day tickets will be sold at the entrance gates of the Eastern States Exposition beginning at 8:30am on each event day. You may purchase tickets for all event days on the first day of arrival at Equine Affaire. Ticket sales are “cash only” at the event.
A separate ticket is required for admission to the “Fantasia,” Equine Affaire’s signature musical celebration of the horse.
This special equine musical review will feature a star-studded lineup of professional equestrian performers and exceptional horses choreographed to a wide variety of musical styles. The 2017 Fantasia promises to be an evening of entertainment you won’t want to miss!
- Dates: Thurs. November 9 | Fri. November 10 | Sat. November 11
- Location: Coliseum at the Eastern States Exposition
- Time: Show begins at 8:00pm; doors open for seating at 7:15pm
- Ticket prices: $14, $18, $20, or $25 (plus a $2.75 shipping/processing fee per ticket)
HOW to purchase Fantasia tickets
- Online: (July 10 through November 7 at 6:00pm)
- Phone: (740) 845-0085 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST (July 10-November 3)
- On site: Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the Information Booth in the Better Living Center beginning at 9:00am on Thursday, November 9. (Sorry, phone and online sales are not available during the event.)
Note: Tickets purchased July 10 – October 22 will be mailed prior to the event. Tickets purchased October 23 – November 7 will be held for will-call pick up at the coliseum box office on the night of the performance for which the tickets are purchased.
Special seating for those who have disabilities is available. Please call our office at (740) 845-0085 to reserve seating.
Click here for a seating chart of the coliseum.
Please note: There are no refunds on the purchase of tickets to Equine Affaire or the Fantasia. Admission to any Equine Affaire event is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission or removal from the facility at management’s discretion upon refund of the ticket purchase price.
For more info about tickets to Equine Affaire, please contact: