Enter the FREE Equine Affaire Raffle to Win...
- A $500 gift card to Rod’s Western Palace, Big Dee’s Tack & Vet Supplies, or Stagecoach West
- One of two cash prizes in the amount of $500
- One of two cash prizes in the amount of $250
- One of 10 pairs of single-day adult tickets to the 2018 Equine Affaire in Columbus, OH
Who may enter?
The free Equine Affaire Raffle is open to residents of the United States and Canada, age 18 or older as of January 10, 2017. No purchase is necessary; you need not be present to win.
so many easy ways to enter…and easy ways to win!
- Enter online anytime through April 15, 2017. Complete the Raffle Survey. (Limit of one online entry per household.)
- Enter at Equine Affaire (April 6-9): Visit the Raffle Center in the Bricker Building during show hours and complete the Raffle entry survey on a computer there. (Limit of one entry per adult at the Raffle Center.)
did you receive an event flyer in the mail from equine affaire? if so, you can greatly increase your chances of winning!
Check out the address panel of your flyer and look for a four-digit promo code in the yellow box above your name. Enter this promo code in the raffle survey when you enter the raffle online or at the Raffle Center at the event and your survey will be entered twice in the Raffle.
Or….write your email address and phone number on the designated lines on the address panel of your flyer and bring your flyer with you to the event. Give the flyer to any ticket seller or ticket taker at the event or drop it off at the Raffle Entry Box at the Information Booth in the Bricker Building and your entry will be entered twice in the Raffle.
selection of the winners:
Winners will be randomly-selected by computer by April 30, 2017 and notified by phone/text/email within 14 days. Prizes will be awarded as names are drawn in the order in which prizes are listed above. The names of all winners will be posted on this web page in May.
View the Official Rules and Regulations of the 2017 Equine Affaire Raffle.
For more information about the raffle, please contact: