Bring Your Horse With You to Equine Affaire and "Ride With The Best"
What Is the “Ride With The Best” program?
Though the training clinics presented during the four days of Equine Affaire will be conducted for the benefit of horse enthusiasts watching from the stands, more than 50 clinics featured at the event will also offer unique opportunities for selected riders and horses to receive individual instruction and training from nationally-recognized industry professionals to whom access may not otherwise be available.
Who Can Apply?
The clinics at Equine Affaire are designed to cater to a broad spectrum of horsemen and women. Most of the outstanding clinicians who will be featured at the 2017 expo will be participating in Equine Affaire’s Ride With The Best program and accepting horses and riders for their clinic sessions. While some presenters are seeking riders and horses with specific skills and problems, others are seeking any riders interested in improving their relationships with their horses. The 2017 Equine Affaire will offer a wide range of learning opportunities.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The fees for clinics in Equine Affaire’s Ride With The Best program range from $70 to $350 and include clinic participation, event admission, and 24 hours of stabling. Clinicians will select participants for their sessions from written applications and videos submitted to Equine Affaire. Whether you’re trying to improve your dressage test score, shave time off your barrel run, fine tune your reining pattern, or have your young horse started by one of the top trainers in the nation, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to “ride with the best” at Equine Affaire.How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
- 2017 Ride With The Best Clinic Summary
- 2017 Ride With The Best Clinic Application (Regular Clinics)
- 2017 Ride With The Best Clinic Application (Youth Rider)
- 2017 Credit Card Authorization Form
PLEASE RETURN AN APPLICATION PACKET CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING:
- Completed Ride With The Best Application
- Written description of you and your horse’s competitive history, training, and riding experience.
- Recent video of horse and rider schooling, competing, working, or as per clinicians’ request. DVD format accepted; Youtube video link preferred (please include video title and link).
For more information about the Ride With The Best program, please contact: